Instructions for creating an account and completing courses on Plaid’s Learning Management System:
1. We highly recommend using the Google Chrome browser because there are known compatibility issues with both Internet Explorer and Safari.
2. In order to complete the courses, you must turn off your pop-up blocker or allow pop-ups from beingplaid.com and cloud.scorm.com. Click here to see instructions about how to allow pop-ups in Chrome.
3. Click on the “Create Account” button on the front page of this website or click here.
4. Click on the “Sign Up” link at the top of the page
5. Complete the required fields and enter the access code you were provided. The password you choose must be at least 7 characters long and must contain lowercase letters, uppercase letters, numbers, and special characters. Accept the Terms and Conditions, click the box next to the phrase “I’m not a robot,” and then click “Create an Account.”
6. After creating the account, you can immediately login.
7. After logging in, you must first click on “Plaid Learning Center”, select “Course Catalog” and enroll in your courses(s).
8. Once you have enrolled in the course(s), click on “Plaid Learning Center” and select “Your Enrollments”. Click “View” next to the course you wish to take and then click the “Launch Course” link. The course will launch in a pop-up window.
9. Mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have trouble creating an account, enrolling in the courses or completing the required courses.
10. You can also use the Live Chat feature on this website if you have any questions or need assistance.